Sunday 27 July 2008

Challenges, Carnivals and Exchanges

Today is reveal day in the Jayne's Attic Monthly Stitching Challenge. The design is Debbie Draper's "Love". Mine is stitched in Dragon Floss colour "Sweetheart", on an unidentified piece of raw linen, and used to cover the lid of a small box. There are loads more really wonderful finishes for this design in the album at the Jayne's Attic forum.


The second picture is of a truly lovely box and fob I recieved in an exchange. Thankyou Ros, I love them!

And here is Eloise at St Teath Carnival last night, where she won 2nd place.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Eloise, you looks so pretty

Lovely finish for the challenge and nice gift received too

Mylene said...

Youir challenge finish turned out great and lovely exchange received.

Congratuations to Eloise! Lovely pictures.

Karan said...

Congratulations to Eloise. :0)
Lovely Challenge piece - pretty colour - & I like how you've finished it with the linen all round the lid.
The exchange piece is lovely too - lucky you.

Sally said...

Your challenge piece is gorgeous, Christine, and I love the gift you received.

Congratulations Eloise!

Heidi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I had fun putting the tutorial together and hope you will try it. If you do, I would love to see it. What pretty boxes. I love adding my stitching to things like boxes.

Hugs ~
Heidi

Dani - tkdchick said...

You did a beautiufl job on that challenge piece!!!