Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter, an exchange and a challenge

It is reveal day for the Monthly Challenge. This month we used a set of small Easter designs from Les Chroniques de Frimousse.  I combined two of the designs to make this ornament. The funky stripey ribbon was from a toiletry gift one of the girls got for Christmas! The album of finishes is here.
It is also reveal day for the Spring bookmark exchange on Needlecraft Haven. I recieved this stunning hardanger bookmark from Dusty. I can't show a picture of the one I sent out yet as I've not heard that it has been recieved. I'm getting a bit worried about it to be honest as it should've been there by now.
Anyway Happy Easter to you all!

10 comments:

Hazel said...

Both your challenge piece and your bookmark are lovely. Well done to both of you. Hope your bookmark arrives soon. x

Mylene said...

Such a cute ornament and that hardanger bookmark looks lovely.
Happy Easter!!

SheilasEmbroidery said...

A lovely challenge, well done and Dusty's work is beautiful

Julie said...

Super bookmark you received from Dusty, i have some of her harganger work and it's amazing.

I love your version of this months challenge.

Hope Easter has been a fun time for you and your family too.

Sally said...

Lovely challenge piece Christine.

Love the bookamrk you received from Dusty.

Happy Easter!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy Easter Christine, another great challenge finish. Wow love that bookmark!

Anonymous said...

The challenge piece is lovely and Dusty's bookmark is fab!!

Kate said...

Love what you did for the challenge. Your bookmark from Dusty is gorgeous - hope yours makes it soon.

mdgtjulie said...

I like your exchange, it's cute. And Dusty's bookmark is stunning. I saw it in an album on a hardanger group we're in together, and it's fab. I hope you enjoy it!!

Heidi said...

Love the Easter ornament. The bookmark is lovely and I do hope that the one you made arrives safely. That is always worrying. But fingers crossed...

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi