Wednesday 26 February 2014

Monthly Ornament Challenge

Here is my finish for the Monthly Ornament Challenge at Needlecraft Haven. The design is by  Steekjes & Kreisjes van Marijke and is available here.
I thought such a sweetly primitive little design deserved a naive kind of finish so I just made a simple hanging pillow and stitched three slightly rusty jingle bells on the bottom.
The other challenge finishes are in an album here and are well worth a look.
In other news I got some new Converse. Tie dye ones.
Now all we need is a summer so I can wear them

13 comments:

Julie said...

Loving the jingly bells on the your challenge finish.

OH my .... what fab converse, you are always so trendy.

Kerryp77 said...

The little deer is so sweet. There were some fab finishes this month. Cool cons too

Carol said...

What a cute finish, Christina--the rusty jingle bells are the perfect touch :)


butterfly said...

Very cute love your ornament .

Chris said...

Sweet finish, I love the bells.
Yea for new shoes!

Annie said...

Super-sweet finish for the ornament.

Those are fabulous Chuck's. Did you find them online or in a store?

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Love your wee ornie :) How darling! And those converse rock!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely ornament finish Christine

stitchersanon said...

I love the ornament: the perfect way to finish it! Its super cute! If you get summer can you send some to Ireland...boy am I sick of wet lol

Mylene said...

A very cute finish!!

And what a lovely converse!

Kate said...

Lovely finish Christine - the bells are great.
Never had Converse - are they comfy?

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely finish this month, very prim!

Nice boots too.

Sally said...

Lovely challenge finish. I didn't even get mine started which is silly as it only teeny!

Love the converses!