Tuesday 23 December 2014

Birthday Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to all my lovely stitchy friends who sent me Birthday presents


a gorgeous stitched pillow from Sally


 a beautiful turned yew wood pen from Barb


yummy chocolate and threads from Clare


a very pretty handbag sized pen (with my name on it so no-one else can pretend they "thought it was theirs") from Karan


and a lovely silk ribbon embroidery scissor keep kit from Julie


as you can see, I've made it up already. I'd forgotton how much I enjoyed doing silk ribbion embroidery. I really must get back into it.
Thank you to all of you, you make me feel really spoiled.

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful gifts. Happy birthday! xx

cucki said...

Happy birthday dear
Beautiful gifts xx

Carin said...

What a beautiful presents. Happy Birthday !

Maggie said...

Lovely gifts, a belated Happy Birthday!

Cindy's Stitching said...

The pillow is beautiful. I love the colors. Some great gifts. Happy Birthday.

Preeti said...

Belated Happy Birthday to you ! :) You have got lovely gifts.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Beautiful gifts :-)

Carol said...

What great gifts! Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday, Christine!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Beautiful gifts, Christine.

Julie said...

Lovely gifts, the scissor keep looks fantastic, perhaps I should try the kit I bought myself lol.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Very Happy Very Belated Birthday! You received some lovely gifts from your stitchy friends, I love Sally's pillow. I also have an addiction to named stationery, everything i liberated from my office when I left is named, sometimes in Tippex LOL