Saturday 23 December 2017

Birthday Thank You and Christmas Wishes


Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you everyone for my birthday presents, including, from online friends and fellow bloggers, an ingenious snap closing fabric basket from Julie,


a pretty notepad with sewing motifs from Barb, a lovely set of sweet-smelling soaps from Karan, and a wonderful book of crafty pompom projects from Clare


Also in the picture a necklace with a theobromine  (chocolate) molecule on it from my sister, a beaded necklace and a pierced metal tea light lantern from my friends in the village, and a pretty silver necklace from my husband. 
The girls came home fro Christmas on my birthday too which was perfect. They got me a beautiful winter coat, which was a bit big to fit in the photo above, but I found this picture online


As you can see I was thoroughly spoiled. And now all that remains is for me to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas




7 comments:

Carol said...

What lovely presents you received, Christine! I'm sure it is hard to have your birthday so close to Christmas, but how nice to have your girls home again with you for the holiday :)

Merry Christmas to you--and all the best in 2018!

Preeti said...

Belated birthday wishes to you! You received so many lovely gifts:)

Julie said...

Super gifts you received.
Hope the new coat is keeping you nice and cosy.
xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Glad that you enjoyed your Birthday. Love the necklace and the coat. I need a longer one now I am getting a bus more often!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Lovely gifts for your birthday.I love your coat.

diamondc said...

Beautiful Gifts

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, you have been spoiled! That coat is marvelous.